- Satguru Shri Wamanrao Pai
- Peace and Humanitarian Work
- Social Initiatives
- Awards & Recognition
Satguru worked selflessly for the fulfillment of his vision to make the entire human race happy for over 60 years. He never charged the royalty for his books. All his discourses, lectures and guidance was free of charge. He delivered more than 10000+ discourses in Maharashtra and adjacent states within India and in USA and Canada abroad; wrote 27 books (millions in print; many of which got translated in Hindi, English, Kannada, Gujarati languages) and imparted guidance to million+ of people.
Satguru inaugurated Jeevanvidya Dnyanapeeth (Jeevanvidya World Knowledge Center) at Karjat, Maharashtra, India in April 2012. He passed away in May 2012 on account of small illness when he was in his 90th year.
BOOKS WRITTEN BY SATGURU SHRI WAMANRAO PAI
His books were so popular that total 100 Million+ copies have been sold so far.
|Born||Satguru Shri Wamanrao Pai
October 21, 1922
Girgaon, Mumbai, India
|Died||May 29, 2012 (aged 89)
|Nationality||Indian||Education||B. A. Honors (Economics)|
|Occupation||Govt. Service||Spouse||Sharda Wamanrao Pai (1926 – current)|
|Children||Malan Vidyadhar Kamat (1949 – current)
Pralhad Wamanrao Pai (1950 – current)
|Parents||Gajananrao Krishnarao Pai
Radhabai Gajananrao Pai (1810–1871)
- Money and Harmony
- Work and Worship
- Peace and Bliss
- Material Prosperity and Spiritual Progress
- You are the architect and builder of your own life.
- Habitual thoughts in your own mind influence and shape your life.
- The human body is a divine computer, divine recorder, king of miracles and wonder of wonders.
- Cosmic life force can be rightly defined as – Automatic, self-regulatory, intrinsically natural, divine systematized order endowed with laws of nature.
- Ignorance is the root cause of all evils and wisdom is the surest solution for all sorts of problems in this world right from A to Z.
- Love work honestly and bless all sincerely and you will be blessed according to the universal laws of nature.
- Humanity is above religion and is the real spirituality.
- Purpose of life is to experience happiness, and it can be achieved most easily by giving happiness to others. Hence, when you meet someone give something good – it could be a smile, a good wish, sincere appreciation, expression of gratitude or lending a helping hand.
- Living a life which is in tune with the universal laws of nature is wisdom.
- Progress has two parts, material prosperity, and spiritual progress and both are equally important for leading a life full of happiness, health, wealth, peace, and bliss.
- Harmonious coexistence is important and hence larger interests should prevail at all times. “All” is more important than “me." Therefore, the thought that – “it is my life” is incorrect instead “it is our life” is the correct approach.
The Divine Universal Blessings by Satguru Shri Wamanrao Pai is as follows:
Bless All with Health and Wealth,
Bless All with Money and Harmony,
Bless All with Peace and Bliss,
Bless All with Wisdom and Your Devotion.
|Samaj Seva Purskar (Social Service Award)||Sahajeevan Foundation, Dist.- Thane||3-Aug-09|
|Adhyatma Ratna Puraskar
(Spiritual Leadership Award)
|Sahajeevan Foundation, Dist.- Thane||3-Aug-09|
|Memento||Pfizer Employees Union||12-Oct-05|
|Gaurav Puraskar (Award in Honor)||Hari Om Gaurav Puraskar,
Late Hari Om Pandurang Balaji Bagve, Mumbai
|Memento||Sindhudurga Shikshan Prasarak Mandal,
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Vengurla Nagar Parishad-Sindhudurga||2-Jan-05|
|Memento||Om Udyog Samuha-Ahmednagar (Shri Balasaheb Pawar)||26-Nov-04|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Rotary Club of Ahmednagar||26-Nov-04|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation||Shramik Mukta Patrakar Sangh (Maharashtra)||26-Nov-04|
|Memento||“Samaj Prabodhan Puraskar” Nationalist Congress Party,
Navi Mumbai & Shivashakti Social Mandal, Airoli-New Bombay
|Memento||Shri Keshtra Ranjangav Mahaganpati Devasthan Trust,
|Letter of Deep Appreciation||Dynaneshwar University, Pune||5-Sep-04|
|Memento||Shree Swami Samarth Dyanpeeth, Warje Maalwadi-Pune||5-Sep-04|
|Jeevan Gaurav Puraskar
(Lifetime Honor Award) & memento
|All India Journalist Association, Chembur Bombay||26-May-04|
|Gaurav Puraskar (Honor Award)||Rajyastariya Gaurav Puraskar &
Samajik Prabodhan Sanstha Puraskar
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Indapur Corporation-Pune||16-Nov-03|
|Memento||Thane Municipal Corporation-Thane||1-Oct-01|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Karad Nagar Parishad-Satara||3-Feb-01|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Sangli, Miraj & Kupwada City Municipal Corporation-Sangli||23-Apr-00|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||New Bombay Municipal Corporation||26-Dec-99|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Shri Balaji Charitable Trust- Satara||12-Dec-99|
|Memento||Shri Satguru Hari Buwa Maharaj people
credit Society limited- Phaltan – “Phaltan Festival”
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Punya Shlok Satguru Shivaparvati Forum, Nasik||15-Feb-98|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Muncipal corporation Pune||17-Nov-97|
|Letter of Deep Appreciation and memento||Pimpri Chinchwad Muncipal Corporation Pune||31-May-97|