Mr. Pralhad Pai is a retired General Manager from a renowned multinational company.
- Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech.) IIT Powai, Mumbai
- Masters in Administrative Management, Sir Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Total Quality Management, Japan
- Lead Auditor – ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Lead Auditor – ISO14001 Environmental Management System
- Son of great Social Reformer and Realized Soul Satguru Shri Wamanrao G. Pai who was the founder of Jeevanvidya philosophy
- Leading the social, educational and secular non-profit organization
- Senior Counselor and Mentor at Jeevanvidya Center Inc. USA
- Pioneered structured multi-media courses and seminars to impart knowledge of Jeevanvidya Philosophy
- Connects with Youth monthly through webinars on Work-Life Balance – available onYouTube offline as ‘Pralhad Pai Speaks’, right now, available in Marathi (Indian language)
- Conducting Corporate Courses as a Faculty and Guide for Top Management and Senior Executives
- Propagating the knowledge of Jeevanvidya Philosophy through various public discourses.
- Guides international audience from USA, Canada, Australia through weekly conference calls which are sessions on applied Jeevanvidya
ASSOCIATION WITH JEEVANVIDYA PHILOSOPHY:
Mr. Pralhad Pai’s father Satguru Shri Wamanrao Pai is a founder of Jeevanvidya Philosophy. Pralhad Pai was intrigued by this philosophy because it is scientific, pragmatic and useful to everybody in every walk of life. Jeevanvidya philosophy is an excellent combination of psychology, parapsychology, and metaphysics. He has been conducting counseling sessions for many years and has helped in uplifting the lives of the common man by applying the principles of Jeevanvidya philosophy. Designed various courses for different segments of society such as student course, youth course, basic and advanced course, a course for leading happy family life, parenting course and various corporate courses such as Enjoy Stress, You are the architect and builder of your own life, etc.
- Received ‘Maharashtra Bhooshan’ 2017 from Hon. Chief Minister of Maharashtra Mr. Devendra Phadanavis, in presence of Hon. Ex-President of India Mrs. Pratibhatai Patil, Hon. Home Minister of India Mr. Rajnath Singh, Mr. Rajendra Darda of Lokmat Group
- ‘Savali ShantiRatna Puraskar’ 2012 from Savali Foundation
- North Mumbai ‘Adhyatmik Pracharak’
- ManaPatra from various Municipal Corporations